Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Couldn't ask for better!

He might be daddy but he is also kid at heart!! :o)
He is always teaching them new things!!

He loves his kids!!
( I asked Nichole the other day if she was poopy and she said,"no, daddy is!" He wasn't even home to defend himself!)


There isn't a day that goes by that I don't hear I LOVE YOU!


When we go fishing, he spends most of the time baiting hooks and getting poles ready!! He hardly gets to fish himself. But he takes the time to take everybody anyways!





I am very thankful for my husband!! I think he is a wonderful daddy, the kids look forward to him coming home everyday(and dread the school night that he doesn't)! I appreciate his consistency~~~He has God first in his life and his family follows right behind!! You don't find too many men like that! We couldn't ask for any better!! I want to be a good mommy and wife and raise our kids to serve God!! I hope our boys turn out like their daddy!! :)





1 comment:

  1. Yay, Ryan! :>) I always pray that Gracie will marry a man like her daddy and that the boys will be just like him too. We are blessed girls, Alicia!

    ReplyDelete