Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tryke Wesley Duane Davolt

Daddy, John with his boy!! I spared Mendy of taking a picture of her!! Maybe next time!
Nichole checking out Tryke's feet!

And checking out his hands as well! Guess she thought she had to approve!!


Courtney was so excited, she ran through the house singing a made up song about Mendy having her baby! And she has the idea that she is gonna babysit!! She is a little mama! I told Mendy she was probably going to be a little possesive of her boy since she has talked about Mendy having her baby and wanted one in her tummy as well (lol! A whole nother story) and has seen Mendy the whole time through her pregnancy, It is something all my kids have anticipated! :o)



Poor Devon, he tries so hard to act all grown up!! ;o)










Times like this I think another one would be kind of nice!!! Until it is bed time and I am totally exhausted then I am glad all mine are older and sleep through the night!!






Mr Goins, Doesn't he look happy! :o) He was in the middle of talking(imagen that) when I took this picture!!







Nichole given kisses!




Tryke was born on October 22, 2010
He was 8 lbs 12 oz




1 comment:

  1. Give them my congratulations! He is precious - I'm so glad he made it safely!

    ReplyDelete