Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HELP......

Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of snakes or catch snakes..? We have killed 5, one mama, 4 babies, they have been in walk out of basement and in basement. :o( Looks as if we killed mama, she had laid her lovely eggs and they must have hatched but now it is a matter of getting all of them, they can have anywhere from 10-15. Trust me, I have already freaked out, worried, etc. We have warned the kids (they have toy snakes as well) to not touch a snake if they see one and holler for us or get us. I have put sticky traps out everywhere and was told about snake repellent , haven't had time today to go to Orchelins to see if they have any and how it works. Any other ideas that will help? Until then I guess I will be sleeping with one eye open.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, no help from me, but I hope you get them all and are snake-free soon!!

    ReplyDelete