Saturday, February 4, 2012

~Baking and Making~

We had a PFF Fundraiser last night, I went out on a limb and tried something new, it took alot of time and energy but turned out cute! I made chocolate sucker, hard suckers, dipped oreos on a stick, and sugar cookies on a stick, then made them into arrangements! It was fun! Thanks mom for the idea!



 Also made homemade bread and plates of sugar cookies!
 And cupcakes...
And these! My kids think these are the coolest. Being the nice mommy that I can be at times...:o) I kept four for my kids! I felt bad with them coming home from school everyday asking if they could have this, that or the other and my reply was always..."they are for a fundraiser, not us."  Landyn was even willing to by one with his own money, you know they are desperate when they offer that, especially Landyn because he is a penny pincher!

1 comment:

  1. Our computer died so I don't get by often, but I enjoyed catching up on your blog today. :) The Youth Services sound very exciting!!!! Your things for PFF looked fabulous!!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete