Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daisy

 We just got this stinky, noisy, messy, cute puppy yesterday! I got this crazy idea several months ago that I would like to have a great Pyrenees...well here she is. 9 weeks old. Courtney wanted to name her Big Mama, which would be appropriate and I loved the name but Ryan wasn't going to let it fly. Nothing else sounded right, at this point it is Daisy if there are any other ideas from you guys throw out some suggestions. I guess most of the color will go away as she gets older and she will be mostly, if not all white. And huge with long white hair!  
 First time to introduce the two. :o)
 Nichole's buddy. Courtney made a baby bed for her to sleep in!
And no, these are not house dogs. Ryan is world's worst about bringing Hunter in with him if they have been outside working, of course it is normally after I have mopped! :o) We are keeping Daisy in a dog cage until she gets use to being here, however my kids have her out playing most of the time. I kind of think another kid would be easier to take care of than a little puppy. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment