Monday, September 9, 2013

Biggest event last week~Landyn turned 9

 Landyn and his sweaty head from playing with the boys. :o/
 I have major shadows going on in this picture. Landyn got some neat gifts, he was so happy with all of them, he kept talking about it all weekend.
 Nichole
Courtney and her crazy hair.
 John, Mendy, Tryke and Kollin(my very cute nephew)
 Landyn was so excited about his birthday, that his hyper and crazy ways were driving me batty. He begged and begged to have Shawn and Josh Sutton over for a full two weeks before his birthday party and I never really gave him an answer, I decided to surprise him and invite them but not tell him. :o) In his hyper and very talkative personality, He is a boy with a big heart and can be very sweet and thoughtful of others. I hope he continues to be that way the older he gets.
 Jayce Davolt
Took 4 people to try to figure a clue out on a game. :o)
Karter

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated day big man!!! Looks like you all had fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete