Thursday, April 15, 2010

~Bad Day~


Isn't that such a pretty smile?! :)

Nichole and Courtney both had 3 immunization shots a piece, and they always say the next day is worse, well......They were right, this girl woke up just like the pictures say she did! Before the morning was over her mommy probably looked the same. I took some sinus/allergy medicine before going to bed, forgot to set the alarm, got up 30 minutes late, jumped out of bed like a ninja! Had to get the boys up to "hurry" and get ready for school. Then I went to the garage to get something and it smelled horrible, I then discover that our freezer was left cracked open, thanks to our son!! So I had a bloody, nasty mess to clean up! Not my idea of a good day!
It could have at least happened on a day I felt half way descent! :)

1 comment:

  1. So not great! I hated it when the kids had their shots. So glad those are over for us for now. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete