Wednesday, April 7, 2010

~Easter Sunday~

The sun was bright and my girls were tired, not a good combination!!






Yes, I know, for all of you who are thinking it, I am fat and need to lose weight!! :)


















Nichole had to be woke up to get ready for church! She wasn't quite ready for the day!!








Got the kids Easter basket! We don't normally do that, Grandmas make up for it, but wanted to do a little something!! :)






















Jennifer came to see us for a week!! Helping Courtney get her baby out!! Like they really needed another baby! I have come to the conclusion that they never have too many!! And of course, you need two of a kind!! :)















3 comments:

  1. You really shouldn't talk about my friend that way... Love ya! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Easter, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Lizzy said!! :)
    Your kids looked adorable Sunday!! You ALLL did...and always do!

    ReplyDelete