Thursday, December 9, 2010

Elementary Christmas Program

~ ARCH THE ANGEL~
Landyn(he sang his heart out)

Kinsey had a solo


Chad Snider appeared very nervous for his wife!! :o) Who, I might add, did a great job!



Kindergartners










When Arch the angel showed up they had a smoke machine goin! Mrs Snider did an awesome job. I wouldn't wanna try to do a Christmas program with a bunch of elementary kids!! It would be a huge job! And they even had back ups incase someone was sick! I thought that was a good idea!






LOL! Poor Landyn looks like a mouse getting ready to devour some cheese! As you can tell, my camera isn't a good one, therefore the zoom isn't good. I was in the back and had it zoomed as far as it would go. :o/







Devon, singing away!



















No comments:

Post a Comment