Sunday, December 12, 2010

Living Nativity













For the last five years the high school has done the living nativity for the Christmas Program. There are 24 people in the cast and each session is 20 minutes long. After it is over, everyone goes inside for hot cocoa, hot apple cider (or cold!) and cookies! The high schoolers sing Christmas songs, play violins, etc!! They all did a good job!











Darrel Hunter



Looks like the living nativity from the 1980's! Hippy style!




Darrell Clifton








Devon was little boy Jesus! I was busy helping inside so I did get to watch him. Kind of disappointing, but I got to watch him practice. His daddy got to be out there with him though!





Shelly, such a happy camper!! :o) I told her I was gonna put this on my blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment