Monday, January 10, 2011

Odds & Ends

Landyn was a big helper this morning, he wanted to shovel snow til time to leave for school!! :o)
First snow!!

Apparently Nichole got ahold of the camera!!











My Christmas present from Ryan, which I love!!






The girls woke up to snow this morning. They were funny! Courtney asked if daddy brought for her(she has been asking for snow) the first thing she said was, "Can I go play in it and throw it high into the sky?" with a big smile and giggles, of course I said yes! Nichole obviously didn't remember snow last year, she said, "Can I touch it?" When she went to the kitchen to have breakfast she looked out the back door and said, "Mom, it's everywhere?!"(she had jammie shorts on with her mud boots and sisters coat to go out and inspect the snow!)







Courtney Jean, literally straight out of bed and out to play in the snow!









The huge bruise is a result of a nurse not being able to get a needle in my hand a few days ago, she wiggled and jiggled, and quite frankly...I was not impressed as I wasn't feeling well anyways!! She felt horrible and was nice enough to get the anesthesiologist to come over and do it!! I can tolerate pain pretty well, but that hurt and yes I had tears in my eyes! :'o)









No comments:

Post a Comment