Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowball Fight!!

Nichole came in from playin in the snow, took a bath and got pj's on then sat beside me at the piano, the next thing I knew she was out. Her sweet daddy came along and pounded on the keys right beside her head and it didn't phase her a bit!! :o) Plum wore out!!





Making a snow angel!
















Our hard headed little stinker!! I am pretty certain that she gets that trait from the Goins' side!!













Courtney decided today that after two days of snow it could go home!! She said she didn't want it here anymore!! Partly because she couldnt wear her flip flops to her appointment this morning!!










































My favorite little people!!


1 comment:

  1. :) Great pix...your kids just take their own little party with them whereever they go! :)
    Ryan, thankyou so much for your very thoughtful comment on my blog. You don't know how much that means to me. You all are welcome ANY time. I hope that as long as grandma is with us the family feels like they can drop in any time just like you would have at "grandma's house" before! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete