Monday, February 14, 2011

Not another snow day......

We had another snow day last week....Courtney has made it clear that she isn't impressed with snow. She asked me the other day where it came from and if we could send it back! This morning she excitedly announced that there was no more snow on the deck and wanted to know if she could go out there. When she did she jumped with joy and sang the snow is gone, the snow is gone!! (she cracks me up) She is like her mom in the fact that you don't have to wonder what she is thinking!! And yes, I know, that can be a positive thing and a negative thing!!
The best part of snow days!!!! BEDTIME!! :0)

Courtney was having a rough time, and in her frusteration with everybody and everything she fell asleep on the floor under the table! But not for long before she woke up grumping at everyone...again! :o)












Nichole dressed her self!







We did computer games!






And legos!! Lots of legos! The boys are very creative with them!





He put that on his head by himself!? Not sure where he has seen it.







I was suppose to be helping make a semi truck....after at least an hour I quit. I perfer the boxes with a big picture, the steps and all the pieces! The kids don't get there imagentation from me!! It's all their daddy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment