Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shed Hunting/Nature Walk

We went on a nature walk/shed hunting Saturday, it was such a nice day! We walked about two hours, which was a little lengthy for the girls, so we took turns giving shoulder rides. Needless to say it was a little later in the day so the kids were a little tired to start out with. But we had fun...except Courtney who thought she was gonna die everytime she saw deer poop, got scratched or had to walk through tall weeds.
Nichole was ready to go!!






Break time, which according to Courtney didn't happen near enough!


Our Drama Queen...she was absolutely hilarious...for 2 hours all we heard was, this is gross, yuck, eww, Daddy can we go home, it smells like poop, ouch, I am too tired, lets go back to the truck, I wanna go home, I dont like this, can you give me a shoulder ride,I need a drink, this would make Jesus sad, I can't make my boots walk through this(my two favorite), I'm hot, wait for me, etc., etc., etc. She is not gonna be daddy's little tomboy! When we finally got back to the truck her last words were "Daddy, I DID NOT have fun."





Landyn....posing!? You never know what he is thinking!







































Like Father, Like Son!











The only way Courtney was happy!! And poor Ryan, his shoulders were feeling it by bed time!!










3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love the "This would make Jesus sad," and "My boots can't walk through this" comments. =) I know how she feels sometimes! Devon and Landyn keep my laughing at school. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete