Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A trip to the farm.

The kids went to the farm with their dad to burn fields with Les and Darrin. After an eventful and traumatic time, Devon and Landyn ended up with their hair(eye lashes and eye brows included on Devon) burned so they had to have haircuts. Which is a long story and extremely frusterating to a mother so I am just gonna say I am thankful my kids and husband are alright thanks to God's protecting hand! It could have been a completely different ending! And for the record.... I am not sure it will ever happen again! :o)





Landyn said when his hair was on fire...that Uncle Darrin was goin soooo fast the wind just blew it out. Didn't sound like he got much of a lesson out of the day considering the fact that it was a little more cool than scarey, but Devon for sure did! He said he knows God was watching after him and daddy and his final comment about everything was, "well mom, at least I have a story to tell!" I realized that instead of being very upset with everyone involved that I too needed to be thankful as well! And I am! It would have made all our other problems, worries and concerns so little and seem like nothing compared.







4 comments:

  1. Poor mama!!! I'm glad your girls stayed home :>) Love to keep up with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ddn't, they went too but after lunch theystaed wth Grandma at the house. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they stayed....sorry my keys are sticking and I type fast and send then read! :o)

    ReplyDelete