Wednesday, March 9, 2011




We left for my step-grandma's funeral Sunday morning with two sick little girls. Leaving our two boys behind..... Not my idea of a fun trip since I am not a traveler anyways and I don't like being within a hop, skip and jump from my kids. I am doin good to go to Bartlesville and back without whining and was really dreading the 5 1/2 hr trip! I ended up with what they had on Monday and told Ryan that if I would have realized how cruddy they felt I wouldn't have drug them around, we would have stayed home. Which Courtney begged to do, she cried her self to sleep begging to go home Sunday evening. Bad part was, we didn't get to go to the funeral...Courtney started throwin up at 4 a.m. so we packed our stuff up and left. I got to sit in the back in the middle with a trash can and be prepared to catch anything that went flying! When she saw our house she got a big smile on her face! :o) So we unloaded and the three of us girls went to bed and slept most of the next day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment