Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Elementary Spring Program







The kids did a great job lastnight.










I told Landyn that he did a good job singing, he replyed in excitement, "you are the first one to tell me that!" He doesn't exactly sing on tune all the time but he sings his heart out! ;o) And his mama was proud of him and his brother!










My boys tell me that they have "the bestest music teacher in the world!"
:o) I think so too!




It would take alot of patience to do a program with a bunch of onery, hyper kids!! But Mrs Snider somehow does it!





























Chad,doing his job of being nervous!
:o)














~Kindergartners~
















1 comment:

  1. They did do an awesome job and I wish I could tell Landyn that too! Devon sings out too but just with not as much "gusto" So much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete