Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Pictures

The poor woman was acting absolutely stupid just trying to get Nichole to smile, this was the closest. That evening after we got home Nichole was pretending to take pictures and was acting like the photographer and was repeating everything that she did trying to get her to smile. I was highly annoyed! :o)
Not sure why these went side ways.
Nichole still didn't smile. :o(


We finally got family pictures, it had been 6 years since the last time we got them. So it was due time! And after having it done, we may wait another 6 years. It was a total joke. They were at least 2 hours behind, Nichole wouldn't smile for a picture, guess her last name explains it, the closest smile is in the picture below. Landyn was going overboard with smiling, to the extent the the lady asked him to smile normal and not be funny. About an hour into waiting Nichole was begging to just go home, the kid were picking on each other, etc. Then we had to come back in another hour to view them, when we got back we waited another 30 minutes and finally after being able to look at them she told me the cheapest package and I about croaked! If I would have known it was gonna cost that much we wouldn't have wasted our time. I am glad we went ahead and got them done, cause we probably would have never done it. And I think the kids pictures turned out cute! All i can say is I am glad we only have 4 kids!! :o)











3 comments:

  1. I think they turned out very cute - even the not smiling ones. :) I really like the family one in black and white.

    Now you know why I take all of our own pictures. Those picture places are crazy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blk and white one I didn't get due to my big roll in the front! I went in there with a coupon thinking to spend $50, not $200. And that was the cheapest I could do. After all that I hated not to get em but I also knew it wasn't workin getting with anyone around here either. I love taking pictures, I just need a camera worth doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are really good! Lovely family! Not smiling is OK - - - at least she wasn't crying. Love ya, Della

    ReplyDelete