Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How would you like to have this in your house?

Landyn thought the snake was pretty cool! He happily cleaned the blood up for me since I was all but gagging! Cool did not cross my mind!




I don't like snakes, especially in my house, no wonder we haven't had any problems with mice! I thought I was gonna have to call Steve to save the day(poor guy, I always call him, normally for mice) but Wendy had just gotten here and she put her super woman suit on! Glad it wasn't still at the dry cleaners!:o) Now my husband is gonna be busy looking for any possible place that a snake can get in. And my kids are not aloud to leave the door open or open(basement) windows for any reason at all! I am glad it didn't come out when the realtor was showing the house the other day, that would be a real seller!! :o) Snakes stay for free!! Extra bonus, you don't even have to set mouse traps and empty them, they do all the work!


No comments:

Post a Comment