Friday, July 15, 2011

Busy, Busy!

Haven't posted much, it has been too hot to do much of anything and we have been busy! Garden, garden, garden!!! Ryan has had numerous interviews and some job offers. We are waiting to hear back from one about not working Sundays and if they will work with him. If so he will be gone to Phoenix for a week for training, I am already dreading it, and he hasn't even takin the job offer yet! :o/ So if anyone needs a place to stay for a week...I am up for some company!!
Have a couple interested in the house and another wanting to come and see it, I had 6 kids today, so didn't exactly wanna try to show it in the middle of the day when they were wanting to. For some reason 6 kids and a clean house don't go together!
My sister is due anytime with her baby! We are excited! My kids can't wait! My luck it will be a day I have 3 extra kids and I won't be able to go! :o/ And of course I can't call my mom to come help with the kids because she will already be there ...probably right outside the door "patiently" waiting! I have an awesome mom, Really, Really! She is just a typical mom some days!! The older I get the more she amazes me!
And if I can brag a little...I finally lost my goal of 50 pounds!!!! I wanna lose 10 more now!! And then 10 more, and then 10 more, and then..... :o) Now I gotta work to keep it off!
I told Nichole the other day to sit down and eat her lunch and she sadly held her stomach and said, " I can't, my feelings hurt!" She is such a stinker!
Last night I cut my finger pretty bad and had blood everywhere, Courtney sternly said, "mom, you aren't suppose to do that(like I did it on purpose)......But I will pray for you, Dear God,um... please help feel my mommy's finger better, thank you for letting me pray, Amen!" one minute later...."does it feel better now!?" With several pain relievers, it felt better!
My boys have been awful all summer(to be blunt) and have done nothing but fight, other than that not a lot to say on their behalf. LOL! Can't wait til school starts! They have mentioned several times that they miss Mrs Snider!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on reaching your goal! I just got a little book called something like sanity in the summer time... This is my first year to feel the kids' energy trying to explode the house! Crazy! Anyway, I will be waiting to hear news about Ryans job - wish God would send you our way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! You just made my summer. =) Tell the kiddos I miss them too. =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 50 pounds! That is fabulous!!!!

    If you need a place to go that week when Ryan's gone, just head North.....we'd love to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete