Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas at Grandma Charlotte's House

 Aunt Maria got Courtney a girls make-up/nail polish set for Christmas, so she wanted to give everybody a facial make over, manicure, or pedicure. My mom, being the good grandma that she is, gladly let her do her nails! Courtney was so excited. She did my toes next, thank goodness for nail polish remover! Watch out Aunt Maria, you are next on the list!! :o) 



 Courtney's own make over! And trust me, it has been way worse! She will do the face of whoever will let her, I told her she does a good job of face painting! And to my dismay, I have found it everywhere. :o( The good news, once it is gone, it is gone!!
 This is what Nichole looked like when she got out of bed! Nothing like starting my day off with a good laugh!
 Aunt Megan with Karter
 Grand kids
 My sisters family
 The best mom and sister in the world!
 My favorite little people!!
Nephews

No comments:

Post a Comment