Saturday, January 28, 2012

The kids were outside playing yesterday when it started to rain a little, I looked out the door to check on them and Nichole proudly had a plant over her head to take the place of an umbrella! What else do you do when you can't find one?!?
One of the very few bonuses to being a mommy, it is the little things that brighten the day! I got a good laugh out of her imagenation! I think she gets her imagenation from her dad!  
 The boys were getting ready for school when they saw the sunrise, they loved it and took this picture! Courtney of course was a big fan of the pink/purple colors!  
 Excuse the puppy dog ears! :o)
I was in the kitchen baking when I heard the Veggie Tales cd start to play, I looked in the front room to find Courtney and Nichole standing as of they were in church and singing their little hearts out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment