Monday, December 17, 2012

Birthday Party!

Courtney's Birthday is December 29th and Nichole's is December 14th so we just have a party for both of them together. Nichole turned 5 and Courtney is 5 getting ready to turn 6!
 
 Landyn says cake and ice cream is the best part of a party!:0)
  Calissa was being hugged and kissed like crazy from Karter! He couldn't get enough! LOL! She was a good sport about it! :o)

 Nichole and Kaylee
 Aunt Maria made the cake, the girls have been asking the last 2 years for a princess cake and I wasn't ready to tackle it. She did an awesome job and my girls were loved it!

 Bradyn being a brother! :o)
 My handsome husband sporting one of Nichole's birthday presents!
Princess Calissa sitting on Kristin's lap,

1 comment:

  1. It was nice catching up on your blog. We've all been sick for the last few weeks, so I haven't been around lately. :) I enjoyed the pictures.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete