Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Nichole!

 
Happy Birthday to our baby girl! I can't imagine life without her! She is so full of life and smiles! As ornery as can be and loves her sister, brothers and daddy bunches!
She was so excited to go to bed last night knowing she was going to wake up five! When she got up this morning with her wild bed head hair and a big smile she said " today is my birthday, I am five.....but why am I still little?!?" LOL!  I love her bunches and while I am glad my kids are growing up, I am saddened that they won't always be little and full of hugs and kisses, needing mommy to kiss a "booboo" or hold them while they are sick! It is a reminder that they grow up quick and I need to take the time while they are young to sit and hold them, hug them and tell them everyday that I love them! I am sure that one of these days they will be embarrassed to be with me or let anyone know that I am their mom! :o)
 
 2007




No comments:

Post a Comment