Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Fun!!




It was suppose to look like there were 2 moons, one being Mars, guess this was it!!











This little stinker kept yelling at the cows to "hush up"!





We slept in a tent Friday night!! The kids were excited, more so than I was!! :0) Ryan was the first one asleep so we got to listen to him snore until everyone else went to sleep. The kids had all kinds of questions, they were a little scared of all the noises, cows mooing, dogs barking, coyotes howling, the noise of frogs and crickets and people talking way of in the distance! I was constantly hearing....What's that noise mommy? Will a coyote come in our yard? what's that noise mommoy? Why are the cows mooing? What's that noise mommy? Are coyotes scared of people? What's that noise mommy? What if I have to go to the bathroom?What's that noise mommy? I patiently answered all of the questions and made 3 trips to the bathroom with kids until one by one they fell asleep and then I quietly went to my own comfy bed!! Where I couldn't sleep because I was afraid one of the kids would wonder off or have to go to the bathroom or get scared and not be able to wake daddy up, so about every 30-45 minutes I checked on the kids! About 4:00 a.m. Ryan decided he couldn't sleep on a hard surface any longer so he wanted to go to his bed! Before daylight all of the kids were in there beds! They wanted to sleep outside on Saturday night and we told them if they wanted to they could but we weren't! They decided they would sleep in there own bed!(which was the plan)






No comments:

Post a Comment