Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good News!!

As most of you know, Cessna was having their lay off this week (it will affect 25% of their people) and everyone is suppose to know by the end of the day, today. Everytime my phone rang today, I literally got sick to my stomach thinking it was Ryan callin to tell me that he got demoted, about noon today he called and said that the lay off didn't affect him! That was a huge answer to prayer and I was sure to let my kids know that he answered a prayer for us. The boys have been praying extra hard because they didn't wanna sell our house and if we talked about it around them they would literally cry. Poor Devon thought we were gonna move to Mexico if we had to sell our house...? LOL! Not sure where that came from. When I told them he asked if he could take the for sale sign down!! Like, Right now!! I still need some babysitting or more cooking or something to make up for the loss of my job that happened 2 weeks ago. Please continue to pray for us, that I get some babysitting and that we do the Lord's will! Thank you for your prayers! :o)

2 comments: