Tuesday, August 17, 2010

~LIFE~

I don't have any pictures to share, just a few comments. We have been in camp and gone to Children's Service everyday so we have been pretty busy with that by the time you get home after lunch and have naptime then it is time to eat supper, get ready for church and go to church!! We have had alot of changes, options, questions in our life lately, but through it all we are trusting in God! Or at least trying! :o) There is still fear of the unknown! Ryan said, "I know when the Lord works everything out I am gonna feel like a total idiot worrying about everything." He always has, so why in the world do we struggle with the next question in life?? Whether it is how are we gonna pay this bill? What if I get layed off? What am I suppose to do in life? Where are we gonna move if we sell our house? Why are we going through this? And many more questions. We have had two answers to prayer in the last week. Which helps encourage you for the next couple of worries! I am thankful the we serve a God that really cares about us, even when we feel like no one else does! All I know through all of this is the most important thing to me is that I become a stronger Christian and my family and I make it to Heaven! If you think about it, Pray for us!

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you! Life can be so uncertain sometimes but when we come out of the tunnel we do realize HE had it under control all along! It's just getting to the end of that tunnel that's hard! Keep encouraged:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister! Just wanted to share a verse with you. Mark 11:24 "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them and they will be granted to you." You and Ryan are faithful to God and in return God will be faithful to you. You are an amazing sister and I am so glad to have a sister like you. I am praying for comfort and peace in the decisions you guys are facing. I know that God will take care of you too. You have heard the story about the cake. Some of those ingredients to make a cake by themselves are yummy, like chocolate, sugar, etc. Some of the ingredients by themselves are ucky. Like baking soda, flour, etc. But when you mix them all together boy what a yummy cake. Life brings yummy things and ucky things but in the end something spectacular will happen. I love you! Looking forward to all the great things God still has in store for you guys! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs from me too! I've been missing you on FB (no explanation needed) and wondering how you're doing... Love, LIzzy

    ReplyDelete