Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend


Typical look of a Goins! ~I love this guy!! :o)

Nichole kept saying something was stinky...it was her!! :(


We had a hotdog roast and made smores on Saturday evening, the kids loved it!!




I have never known anyone to be so patient with little kids and take time to read books, play, listen to them, etc.!! I appreciate that!! And I think that is partly the reason why my kids love them so much!!









Devon roasting hot dogs!







We left Friday morning to leave for Troy, Mo. to go see the Jacksons! It took 6 1/2 hours from the time we left to the time we got there! I wasn't sure how the kids (or I) would do with that long of a drive, but it wasn't too bad! We promised the kids we would go before school started, didn't quite make it before school, but we kept our promise. We had a fun, relaxing time, and it was much needed! I don't think anyone wanted to go home!! About 5-10 minutes after we left, Courtney told me(several times) how much she missed Janet and she wanted to go back, I told her that we would go see them another time!! If they think they can handle us again! ;o)















Poor Ryan never got a break if he was in sight of my girls!!









No comments:

Post a Comment