Monday, September 13, 2010

Landyn's Birthday Party!


Landyn decorated his own cake, I thought he did an awesome job!! He had dinosaurs drinking water, eating leafs off of trees, eating eggs, etc....He started out with one dinosaur eating another one, but changed his mind. :o)








He got all kinds of stuff for his birthday, infact I think he got everything he had on his list!
Lunch box w/spiderman and thermos cup to match, backpack with all kinds of goodies, batman toys, scooter, water gun, etc.




My little orphans waiting to have cake! Papa carl sitting to the side!




















All the kids loved the fish! It has to be skinny pieces and fried real good for me! I am starting to like it pretty well myself!! I figured I better since my husband and kids love to fish and that is what we have in the freezer! ;o)








Great Grandma Francis with Nichole









Devon, 7










John & Mendy












Landyn wanted a fish fry and said he thought it would be nice if Mike could help daddy too! So Ryan and Mike fried fish, hush puppies, and fries! The kids played outside and rode the fourwheeler, etc!
















No comments:

Post a Comment