Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mommy's little helper!!

The menu this day was peanutbutter and jelly!


This day was pizza and applesauce



I have been trying to get Courtney to realize that when we go in public we need to match! She had her apron and mitt on and went running out of the kitchen, she came back with her pink cowgirl hat, and she proudly told me it matched!!
The other day we were getting ready to go to church on Wednesday and her shoes didn't match her shirt so I told her to get the ones that matched, she came back with a different pair that didn't match her shirt but she proudly told me they matched her underwear! lol! I let her wear them, she tried!! :o)


I asked her if she would please make her bed after she ate breakfast!! She had the biggest smile and was so proud of how she made her bed!! I told her how good she did and told Nichole to come see how good her sister made the bed!! Nichole wanted to pull the quilt over the sheets(like it is suppose to be done) and Courtney was afraid she was gonna mess the bed up, it was kinda cute! Anyways....I couldn't help but take a picture of all her effort!! She is always there to help me, wether I need it or not!! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment