Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Shower for Karter

~Adorable~


Proud Grandma!



My mother thought it was necessary to take a picture of every gift.....I didn't think so! :o) I wrote down all the gifts for my sister, which is why I am in the picture, otherwise I would have been hiding in a corner holding Karter! She got a lot of nice things! The whole time I was thinking, "I am so glad I am done having babies!" I love mine to death but I think if I had a 5th one right behind Nichole, which seemed to be how it always worked, I probably would have taken a long walk off of a short bridge!




~Diaper cake~



















~Punch~












~Cupcakes~

The decorations were really cute! Stephanie's mother in law and sister in law had the shower for her! They did a very good job! The duck in the middle is for people to write on.













1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed all the updates and I'm glad you survived while Ryan was away. I do what Lizzy said, just work on projects and keep my mind busy.

    You have a darling nephew!! By the way, #5 isn't so bad.... :D

    ReplyDelete