Monday, August 8, 2011

IT'S A BOY!

Mama's Boy!
















Courtney has been patiently awaiting Karter's arrival!! She can't wait until she can have her own. She has been telling me since she was 3 yrs old. I told her she had to wait until she was bigger, and then I dropped it...last week she said very excitedly, "mom, I am big now, I can have a baby?!" I said," well, you need to go to school, graduate from school, have a boy friend, and get married then you can think about it!"

Proud Aunt and Proud Cousin!!








I love my girls, but there is something about little boys! I am probably a little partial, unlike those who put bows on there girls that are as big as their heads and are constantly buying girl clothes of every sort with ever matching thing that might possibly go with an outfit! :o) But hey, more power to ya if you are one of those!!! My sis probably would have been the same if she would have had a girl! ;o)

I have been extremely excited about this little guy, I wasn't around much when my other nephew, Kaine (11 yrs) was born. There is a big difference when it is your sister's baby, you can be a hog, take pictures, let your kids hold him, kind of be his 2nd mama,(there is a different kind of bond) and you do not have to worry about what they think(or maybe you just don't care! lol!)!!











My favorite picture!















Big Ole Boy, Big Ole Feet, Chubby Cheeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment