Friday, December 16, 2011

~11 years~

Happy Anniversary to the best, most handsome husband in the world! I couldn't ask for any better! I love you! (It will probably be a month before my husband checks my blog unless someone complains to him sooner about something I put on it!)
Pastor Joe and Susan sent flowers for our Anniversary, it always makes my day! I have never known a pastor and his wife to be so faithful and consistent in sending flowers, balloons and gift cards for the kids, visiting people while they are in the hospital, etc. On December 21st, 2005 I went to the hospital, not sure what was wrong but knew I was having complications with a pregnancy. Test weren't showing anything, but I was in more pain than I had ever been in my life. After they decided to do emergency surgery, they found that I had a tubal pregnancy that had burst, I had lost 3 liters of blood, and wasn't in good shape. Not sure how Bro Joe found out about me being at the hospital, but he was there shortly after I was in ER, and he never missed a day to come and visit and I was there a few days. I am glad that God chose for things to go as they did, Ryan and I have had the girls since then and had 6 more Anniversaries! I have wondered several times how Ryan would have made it with two little boys age 1 and 2, he didn't seem to approve of the ones I mentioned to him that he could marry if I died!




No comments:

Post a Comment