Sunday, December 11, 2011

~Hunting/Deer cameras~

How is this for gross?






Never know who you will see on your trail camera!


























I love this picture, it turned out very pretty, if you can use buck and pretty in the same sentence!?


















































































































































The boys went hunting with dad all day(12 1/2 hrs), when they got home Jacob was still here and he wore camo for the day so they wanted pictures with him.




























































Ryan works every Saturday but had this Saturday off for our anniversary, we didn't have anyone to keep our kids so we could go somewhere overnight and the funds are tight as well, so we had Emily babysit for us. And yes, although I looked like snowman's sister dressed in camo and orange, I went hunting with my husband, it took him 11 years to get me to go, but he can't say I never did! I was convinced after a couple of hours sitting in a tree stand in the freezing cold that it was a waste of time! Not just mine, but his too! There are many productive things that people can be doing besides sitting in a tree stand! Although I did enjoy just being with my husband, he is quite the whiny fellow when he doesn't see any deer! :o)


































1 comment: