Friday, September 2, 2011

~Grandma Frankie~




































Cheri Benfield has been helping with grandma for the last week, it has been a huge help and she has done a good job!













I told grandma that she was taking a picture with one handsome man, she proudly said "I know I am!" Ryan replied,"well, I get to take a picture with one pretty woman!" Grandma said,"Ohhh, there isn't anything pretty about me no more." Of course Ryan argued with her!

































Not such a good picture, the kids had been playing outside and I looked like a raccoon, I haven't been sleeping well and have been totally exhausted.




















Grandma talking to Uncle Deland




















The kids wanted to do a silly picture! Excuse this one!









1 comment:

  1. You will cherish those pictures. I have been praying for you all. I hope you start sleeping better soon.

    Come see us sometime!!

    Love you guys bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete