Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A smile I needed!!

I have had a very rough week so far, today being the worst I think. My meds don't even seem to be doing their job. With my mind on the last few weeks (every day, all day) and it seems there is no place to go to get away from it all. And absolutely no way to humanly process it. It is an enormous, overwhelming mess of mixed emotions, confusion and what-ifs. You can only hide/cover it for a while.

Honestly, all I know to do is try to give my hurts, pain, etc to God and thank the Lord for my family. I love my husband(I have the best one ever) and my kids! I am thankful for every smile I get to see! I came across this and it made me smile! It is just what I needed today!

2 comments:

  1. That's a smile worth smilin' about... I've been thinking of you so much the last few days. I can only imagine the pain you must be dealing with... I'm praying for you and if you ever need to chat, you give me a call (or an e-mail) :>) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((hugs)))) I have been praying for you, Alicia! Our home is always open if you guys need to get away for a weekend. We'd love to have you!

    Like Lizzy said, call, or e-mail anytime!

    Still praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete