Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fall Dinner

~ Dinner ~

Chicken Alfredo

Green beans

Garlic Biscuits


~Dessert~

Chocolate Chip Delight

(made by the Home Ec Class)


Already on the tables, instead of doing salad was crackers and cheese balls, that seemed to go over good!

(This looked neat in the evening with the hall lights off, Thanks Uncle Paul for helping with that!)



(There were stars up above in the black plastic, glow in the dark stars for the tables and we did glow in the dark for the trees but ended up adding lights since someone seemed to think it was too dark, kind of ruined the idea, but.....)




(This was on the front wall, some how I managed to get it crooked)







(we had lights in the fountain, they weren't on)

I took these after school so it wasn't dark enough for some of the pictures to turn out. I was asked to help with ideas/decorating for Fall Dinner, the kids worked good and did a good job, I wasn't real sure at the beginning how it was gonna go(teenagers/attitudes)but I had to remind myself that I was there once! :o) I wasn't able to take pictures of any of the kids during or after the dinner since I was helping in the kitchen. :o/ Karla Hunter cooked and she did an awesome job!!








No comments:

Post a Comment