Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Somehow I have managed to screw my blog up, and I have no clue how to fix it, so until I get help it is gonna look like it does! My husband left for work this morning about 5:30 ish, kinda stinks that he has to work on Thanksgiving Day, but at least he has a job, right?! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the day with your family!! I am getting excited about putting up my Christmas stuff but for some reason I have a feeling Courtney is gonna ask me every day if it is her Birthday, since she knows it is close to Christmas, she saw the Christmas decorations downtown and said "mommy, my birthday is almost here, look up there!!" Nichole's is the 14th and Courtney's is the 29th so we always have a b-day party in the middle, not sure how it is gonna work this year with Ryan's lovely work schedule but we will find a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment