Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seriously....?!?!?





We go from bare feet to snow in less than 24 hrs....it is definitely Kansas!




The girls were excited to see snow( they know their birthdays are getting close), Nichole was sporting a "snow" hat someone knitted for her when she was a baby!

This little stink pot was "my mommy" today, she could tell I wasn't feeling good and was patting me on the back, asking if I was ok, giving me kleenex's(my best friend this week) and telling me I really needed too take a drink of my water, then out of the blue, her face about 4 inches from my face, she poked my cheek and said sweetly, "your fat mama!" LOL! They say it like they see it!! As true of a statement as that was, I informed her that she should never tell anyone that, because it might hurt someones feelings! :o)


The boys thought they had to jump in for the picture as soon as they heard me say, "smile Nichole!"


No comments:

Post a Comment