Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nice Day to play outside!!

It was a very nice day! a little windy, but we can't complain! We loved playing outside! :)
Nichole




Courtney is pushing Kolby, she is a little mama! (notice the shirt, she picked it out, it is a 6-12 months)





The boys jumping on the trampoline!







Yes, I know, my kids look like orphans! I figured you may as well, let em play, get dirty and have fun, they are only little once!


Nichole wearing her brothers boots, she thinks she is as big as the rest of em!








3 comments:

  1. I found out really quickly life was a lot less stressful if I let them look like orphans while they play instead of trying to get their nice clothes clean again! :>) PJs in the back yard have been known to happen around here . . . its our little crazy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney's shirt cracks me up! :) Looks like they had a marvelous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love Courtney's shirt! :) You would think that would drive them crazy....like they're hung on a clothes line, or something. :) It looks like they had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete