Saturday, March 20, 2010

~Overnight w/ cousins~

I thought Kaylee and Nichole were coloring and instead they were putting yellow and black make-up(marker) on each other!! Kaylee did the better job!! :)


Devon riding his dirt bike, that is what he wants to do when he grows up! (I hope he changes his mind)



~Kaylee~


Landyn, Bradyn & Devon
(notice landyn's un matched pj's)



Bradyn and Kaylee stayed the night with us!! It was after 11:30 pm before we got to bed....and they were up at 8....something is wrong with that!! :) Kaylee followed me everywhere! she calls me Eecha!
We had pizza for supper!





This is something that we always see Nichole doing frequently....it has been ice cream cones, suckers, m&m's, cheetos, even her apple juice in his water bowl! It goes from her mouth to his, back and forth til it is gone!! pretty sick, I know!!





~ Bradyn ~







No comments:

Post a Comment