Sunday, March 14, 2010

~Surprise Birthday for Daddy~

It was Grandma Cliftons Birthday too!!


I think the spoon went to the wrong mouth!

Ryan had 3 little birds around him when he got his ice cream!!



My boys got a little bored waiting for their food!! This is very typical!










Brett and his friend, Tina!!






Nichole was given John hugs!!


Kaylee wasnt sure about her cousins sittin on mamas lap!! My kids love Aunt Maria!




I told my mother in law that I was gonna be camera happy since I was startin a blog, I tried to prepare her ahead of time to smile !! :)



We went to Rib Crib, our favorite place to eat!! If you have a birthday, the waiters sing to you and you get a free ice cream or gobbler! Ryan, Grandma clifton and Melinda all got one! There birthdays are within a week of each other!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment