Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Birthday Party!!

Mom and Carl had a fish fry for Megan and Ryan's Birthday! Thanks Mom for taking the time to plan something special for them! :o)
 Megan and Jeremy(my triplet brother) ~ I don't have any pictures of my older brother or sister. :o( 


 Nichole is probably thinking, "I wonder if I took this puppy away real quietly if he will notice?!" She loves animals! Unlike her mama! ;o)

 Ryan(30) and Megan(32)(my sis-n-law) both have Birthdays on March 10th.
 Landyn is trying to prepare for any possible kisses that grandma might sneak on him! She loves to torcher the boys with kisses, you see them running and laughing as soon as they see her coming to avoid kisses!

 Karter with his daddy, Marc. This little boy gets the biggest smile and gets excited when he sees his daddy. :o)

 Full of kisses!!


I think he has had enough for a day! What do you think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment