Saturday, March 24, 2012

~Kids Spring Pictures~



I had my kids get dressed up this morning and we went and took some pictures, It has been almost a year so I figured we were about due for some new ones. Believe it or not, with 4 kids and one ornery little girl that wouldn't cooperate, we got these done in about 15 minutes!! When I said, "okay, I think I am done, you better run quick and get in the car before I change my mind!" They all ran like fire balls!! :o) They knew we were gonna go to the park afterwards, a little bribing helped!






I know they are my kids, but they are just the cutest little boogers!! At least in pictures, not always in action!? :o) Can't help but love em!!




 Miss Nichole being a pain.....









 Courtney and Landyn picked the flowers for me! :o) Those are the best flowers!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you all had a super fun spring break. :)

    ReplyDelete