Monday, March 12, 2012

Grandma Frankie

The kids and I ran some medicine out to grandma Saturday and got to see her a while but Ryan had to work so we went to see her again this morning so he could see her. On Saturday when I told Courtney that we were gonna go see grandma, she was so excited, she said, "Yay!, I haven't seen her for a whole long week, I bet she is getting old now!"  That made me laugh! Grandma was happy to see them. 
She sure enjoyed sitting and talking to Ryan, she noticed that he was wearing glasses and he didn't use too. That was impressive. When she saw Nichole's toes, which are pink. :o) She said,"you have the prettiest toes!" I told her I would paint hers if she thought Uncle Dave would be ok with that?!" She just laughed and grinned real big and said in an ornery voice, "I don't know!?" And no, I wouldn't do that, at least I don't think I would ~ although I told her I thought it would be fun to see what reaction she got when she went back home!
 She fell a few days ago so she looks a little rough, it actually looks alot worse than it did on Saturday.

Grandma just kept us laughing, between her humor, honesty and forgetfulness/mind! The phone rang, Cheri answered it, Grandma was trying to and we told her that she didn't have to because Cheri got it, but she went ahead and answered it about a minute later as well. She listened a little while and whispered, "Yep, I think you are right, she answered it." After the conversation was over and Cheri hung up, she then hung up too and when Cheri walked in the room she said "well, I don't believe that conversation was worth listening too."

1 comment:

  1. Shew! It has been too long since I've dropped by. I enjoyed seeing all the updates. Wish we lived closer together. :)

    ReplyDelete