Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday to Daddy!


Yesterday was Ryan's 30th Birthday! He had to work all day so we planned a surprise party for him when he got off! We had several friends over to help celebrate and had a good time! I somehow managed to miss getting pictures of a few of them.(Kristen, Dave, and Darrell) Thank you everyone for coming and for the cards and gifts!



 Poor Aimee, My kids love her and my girls hung on her and around her a good part of the time.(sorry)


 Courtney picked out the fish cake...after I told her I didn't think daddy would want a princess cake!



 The Birthday Boy!!
My girls got their baby dolls out while Kimberly was sitting on the floor with her nephew.

 
Courtney was proud of this picture of Chad (she calls him Aimee's dad half the time :o)) She actually got him when he wasn't trying to avoid getting his picture taken!

1 comment:

  1. I love hanging out with your kids. I find their conversations VERY enlightening! =) =) =) Thanks for having us over. We had fun!

    ReplyDelete