Tuesday, August 21, 2012

~A Trip to the Park~

 Jacob
 Halle
 The ornery bunch! :o) Aren't they cute? I don't even have to tell you they are ornery, you can tell by the looks on their faces!
 Nichole, my baby, next year she will be going to Kindergarten...it seems like they just take off and grow up too quick once they start school.



Morgan
I just started babysitting Halle and Morgan last week. I will be losing Jacob in the next week or two when his baby sister arrives. It is very sad, as he feels like one of mine after having him since he was one. I am already planning on getting him once in a while to spend the day with us and give his mama a little break as well.:o) On the other hand, we are very excited about the girls, I feel like the Lord worked it all out!
I didn't have Morgan today since she was sick, and my 3 oldest kids were at their first day of school so the other 3 got to take a trip to the park! I am hoping as the weather cools to do that a little more often!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed catching up with your blog. The kids do grow fast, don't they? I'm glad you got two more to babysit. You would have been awfully lonely if you just had Nichole there. :)

    I enjoyed getting to talk to you at camp. :) Come up some time, the doors aways open. :)

    ReplyDelete