Monday, August 20, 2012

~Bittersweet~

 Well, our 3rd child is starting kindergarten tomorrow, and its bittersweet. :o)
Courtney heard me tell her daddy, as I was getting her school clothes out (and having her try them on to make sure they fit) that I was sad, she told me that it would be OK, I would have Nichole, Halle, and Morgan and she will be back after school. She has been so excited about school, she even got everyones jammies out for bed time 3 hrs early. She didn't waste any time getting to bed, after 2 minutes of her going to bed, I went in to read a Bible Story and she was already asleep.(notice her camo backpack with pink! She loves it!)
I admit......tears came to my eyes as I watched her sleep and thought about the last 5 1/2 yrs, they seem to grow up so quick from this time forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment