Monday, August 27, 2012

Where do they come up with stuff....

On the first day of school as we were headed down the road my boys had this conversation~
Landyn~ I wouldn't want to be a bull, you have to marry all the girls and have a bunch of babies.
Devon~ Well, I wouldn't want to be one because they tie something around their wieners until it falls off. Landyn~ Ouch, I for sure don't want to be a bull!
Ryan told them to pay a little better attention the next time they see that done. lol!
 
We had devotions with the kids the other night, they each took a turn praying- Devon prayed for no homework(which can be a struggle for him). Courtney prayed that her teacher would give her homework and Nichole prayed that her mom and dad would be more fun and for her daddy stink pot. I told Ryan I didn't realize we were so lame. :o/  If that is the worst then I don't think we are doing to bad. :o)
 
We were headed to Tina's bridal shower yesterday and Nichole said, "so how do we know if she is having a boy or a girl?" I said its not a baby shower it is a bridal shower, she said "Oh....good!"
 
I haven't felt good at all the last few days and got a toothache that in turn helped out with a horrible headache to the point I was throwing up. I was laying down with a bucket and Courtney said, "mommy, I wish I could drive so I could go to Wal-mart and get some medicine and popsicles to make you feel better." I assured her I would be ok, she then offered to make supper..."what should I make peanut butter and jelly or cereal?"  I opted for cereal since it was less mess. Since daddy was at work she was taking care of me. She is such a sweet girl! She is gonna make a good mama!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are too funny, but after being around them a little bit at camp, I think they are also some of the sweetest kids ever!! ...you've done a good job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. Tell Nichole I think it's going to be awhile before I have either one! :)

    ReplyDelete