Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Table Rock Lake

 
We got a phone call on Thursday and were invited to go to Table Rock Lake for the weekend with some friends! They even got us our own condo. Which was probably on behalf of their sanity given the fact that we have four kids! :o) We had a good time and it was nice to get away. My kids had a blast! They wanted to stay "just one more day"!
 
 
These are a couple pictures of the ride there, my kids were so excited...and hyper. 
For some reason there are lines through half of my pictures that I downloaded to blogger...not sure what the deal is and it takes so long to download them that I am not gonna start over. :o)
 
 

Such a handsome man...and his head is all jacked up in the picture. lol!Can you believe I got a picture of a Goins smiling?!
 
 

 





 I love these kids!!All 4 of them! I can't imagine life without them.



1 comment: